1 Day Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Group Tour
Lijiang is famous for its UNESCO Heritage Site, the Old Town of Lijiang, which has a history of at least 800 years and may date as far back as...
Code of Tour: YCT0000009965
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: $ 150
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Culture History Minority
Lijiang is famous for its UNESCO Heritage Site, the Old Town of Lijiang, which has a history of at least 800 years and may date as far back as the Song Dynasty. Lijiang always offers much to visitors. During this tour, we will visit the most famous Lijiang Old Town, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Shuhe Old town and Black Dragon Pool and discover the Naxi culture here.
- Visit the must-see attractions in Lijiang: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Shuhe Old town and Black Dragon Pool.
- Discover the ancient Naxi culture and the culture exchange between Naxi ethnic group and Tibetan.
Departure Dates in 2018: Every Tuesday
- Jun: 26
- Jul: 17, 31
- Aug: 7, 14 ,21, 28
- Sep: 11, 18, 25
- Oct: 9, 16, 23, 30
- Nov: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Dec: 4, 11, 18, 25
In the morning(08:00), meet your guide & driver at the entrance to Lijiang Old Town (Big Water Wheel) and head to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Upon arrival, visit the scenic spots of Ganhaizi Meadow, White Water River and take the cableway to visit the Yak Meadow.
In the afternoon, drive back to visit Shuhe Old Town. After the tour, drive back to Lijiang Old Town. Service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Travel Agents Liability Insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Surcharge for national holiday;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group)