1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Tour
This 1 Day Kunming Stone Forest tour starts from Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan province, and through a day's visit to Stone Forest finally ends at Kunming....
Code of Tour: YCT0000001237
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Shilin-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Food History Minority Landscape
The Stone Forest is the most typical Karst landscape in the world, which is 86 km southeast of Kunming with a high-grade road extending to the entrance. It is one of the four natural landscapes of China, and known since the Ming Dynasty as the “First wonder of the world”. The Stone Forest has been appraised as the “World Geopark” by the UNESCO.
- visiting historical sites: Ashima
- Tasting local delicacies.
- Watching some distinctive stones.
- Playing music with various folk musical instruments.
At 9:00 AM, the driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the stone forest(about 1.5 hours), and then have a full day sightseeing tour there. See fantastic attractions such as Greater Stone Forest, Lesser Stone Forests, Naigu Stone Forest, Zhiyun Cave, Long Lake, Moon Lake, Dadie Waterfall, Qifeng Cave, Guishan Mountain. According to your own schedule, visit these attraction optionally.
After the tour, have lunch at a local restaurant to enjoy Yunnan delicacy.
In the afternoon, continue the journey in the Stone Forest, and specially recommended to visit the famous historical sites: Ashima.
At about 3:30 PM, head to the Nuohei Stony Village to appreciate this stone village and enjoy folk songs and dances.
After the whole day tour, at about 6:00 PM, driven back to Kunming and transferred to your hotel. Tour ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.