1 Day Xian Highlights Tour
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, We can explore the great history and...
Code of Tour: YCT-XA011
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, We can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. This is a Terracotta tour. We will learn making process of terracotta warriors, experience the powerful army of Qin dynasty, and explore the classic Buddhist artifacts.
- Learning Making Process of Terracotta
- Experience the Powerful Army（Terracotta Warriors and Horses） of Qin Dynasty
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
Day 1 Xian City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: The Terracotta Making Factory; Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Be met by your guide and driver in the morning from airport.
Drive for Lintong(1 hour), one the way visit the Terracotta making factory，here you can study the process of how to make the warriors.
Visit theincredible 2000 year-old Terracotta Warriors and Horses, The Museum including Pit1.2.3 of Terra-cotta Worriors and The Bronze Chariots and Horses(2 hours).
Lunch at Local Restaurant(1 hour).
Back to Xi’an city(1 hour),Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda,Cien Temple Sightseeing(1 hour ).
Drop-off service at the airport.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Breakfast & lunch).
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots. （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.