4 Days Shandong Culture Discovery Including Jinan, Mount Taishan and Qufu
During this 4-day Shandong cultual tour, we will explore the Taoism and Confucianism through climbing the Mount Tai and visiting the birthplace of Confucius, Qufu....
Code of Tour: YCT0000005626
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinan-Taian-Mount Tai-Qufu
Departure City: Jinan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Culture History Sunrise Sunset Landscape
Shandong is a pivotal cultural and religious site for Taoism, Chinese Buddhism, and Confucianism. During this 4-day Shandong cultual tour, we will explore the Taoism and Confucianism through climbing the Mount Tai and visiting the birthplace of Confucius, Qufu.
- Appreciate the “Number One Spring under the Heaven” – Baotu Spring Park.
- Climb the leader of the Five Sacred Mountains in China – Mount Tai.
- Experience the Confucian culture in Qufu.
- Day 1: Jinan Arrival
- Day 2: Jinan – Taian
- Day 3: Taian – Qufu
- Day 4: Qufu Departure
Day 1 Jinan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Spring City Square
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up and then transfer you to your hotel for a short rest. Then we will head to visit Spring City Square. The Spring City Square is one of the most famous places in Jinan city and the famous statue “Spring” has become a symbol of Jinan.
Day 2 Jinan – Taian
Sightseeing and Activities: Daming Lake Park, Baotu Spring Park, Dai Temple
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will head to visit Daming Lake Park, one of the three major attractions in Jinan. Fed by the artesian karst springs of the area, it is the largest lake in the city of Jinan.
After that, move on to Baotu Spring Park, the “Number One Spring under the Heaven”, another major attractions in Jinan.
In the afternoon, drive about 1 hour to Taian and visit Dai Temple. Located at the foot of Mount Tai and first built during the Qin Dynasty, the Taoist temple is the largest and most complete ancient building complex in the area with five major halls and many small buildings.
After the tour, transfer to your hotel in Taian.
Day 3 Taian – Qufu
Sightseeing and Activities: Mount Tai
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will climb Mount Tai. Mount Tai is the foremost of the five Great Mountains of China and was listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Drive to the Halfway Gate to the Heaven. Then, hike about 1.5 hours or take cable car(paid by yourself) to the top of the Mt. Taishan. Visit South Heavenly Gate, Heavenly Street, Jade Emperor Peak, Inscription on the Cliff, Sun Rising Peak, etc.
After that, go down the mountain by cable car. And then transferred to Qufu for overnight.
Day 4 Qufu Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Confucian Temple, The Confucian Mansion, the Confucian Cemetery
In the morning, head to Qufu and experience the Confucian culture. The three most famous cultural sites of the city is collectively known as “San Kong”: Confucian Temple, The Confucian Mansion, the Confucian Cemetery, which have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994.
After the tour, transferred to the airport or train station for your next destination. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.