4 Days Xian and Luoyang Ancient Culture Tour
In this 4 days Xian and Luoyang ancient culture tour. During Xian, we will explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors, learning the ancient producing...
Code of Tour: YCT-XA021
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian-Luoyang-Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture Kungfu History
In this 4 days Xian and Luoyang ancient culture tour. During Xian, we will explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors, learning the ancient producing process of the terracotta army, and taste traditional Dumpling Banquet followed by the Tang dynasty musical drama performance. At Luoyang, we will have exciting Kung Fu experience at Shaolin Temple, and explore mysterious Buddhist culture at Longmen Grottoes.
- View terracotta Army and other historical relic
- Taste Dumpling Banquet, and watch famous Tang Show
- Enjoy bird’s view of Xian City on the Ancient City Wall
- Longmen Grottoes explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
- Exciting Kong Fu experience at Shaolin Temple
- Day 1:Arrive in Xian:
- Day 2:Xian City Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Dumpling Banquet & Tang Show; Terracotta Factory
- Day 3:Xian-Luoyang-Xian: Longmen Grottoes; Shaolin Temple
- Day 4:Departure Xian:Ancient City Wall; Great Mosque
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Sightseeing and Activities:
Arrive Xian, airport-hotel transfer.
Note: We are happy to adjust the itinerary for the travelers who arrive Xian early and want to visit some attractions.
Day 2:Xian City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities:Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Dumpling Banquet & Tang Show; Terracotta Factory
After breakfast, we will head to the Museum of Terracotta Warriors and Horses, explorer Terracotta army built by the first emperor of China Qin Shihuang to serve him in his afterlife. And learning ancient producing process of Terracotta at Terracotta Factory.
Then we will visit the symbol of Xian City, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. It’s a Chinese-style architecture combined with dozens of Buddhist historic statues and murals.
Enjoy tasteful Dumpling Banquet followed by an exquisite traditional Tang Show.
Day 3:Xian-Mount Hua
Sightseeing and Activities:Longmen Grottoes; Shaolin Temple
In the morning, we will departure from Xian to Luoyang by bullet train (1-2 Hrs). After arriving, our first destination will be Longmen Grottoes. It is one of the Three Major Buddhist Grottoes in China, with over 100,000 mural and statues of Buddhist.
After Lunch, we will head to the world-famous Kung Fu holy land, Shaolin Temple. In here we will see the biggest pagoda forest in China, and if we lucky enough we may see monks practice Shaolin KungFu.
Departure Luoyang to Xian by bullet train.
Day 4:Departure Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Ancient City Wall; Great Mosque
Today, we will visit one of the largest extant ancient city wall in China, Xian Ancient City Wall. And we will take a cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of this ancient city. After this, we will visit the Great Mosque, which if one of the oldest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Accommodation: Budget (3-star)： Xi’an City Hotel or similar Superior (4-star)： Grand New World Hotel or similar Deluxe (5-star)： Grand Park Hotel or similar
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots: （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda,Ride bicycle on City Wall，The electrinic car &cable car of Mt.Hua.）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.